Several issues identified in the Groups Create/Edit

ad682005
ad682005
  • ad682005
  • 4 months ago

Hi,

Today I logged into my Sociable front end, clicked on Groups and then Create Group.

Enter title and description.

Issue 1 - I clicked on save but the screen did not change. I did not see any message if group was created. I was not taken back to group display page. The page just stayed as is. 

Issue 2 - Because nothing changed on screen, I clicked on save several times. Finally I just navigated to main status screen and then came back to groups. Now I saw that the group had been created as many times as I had clicked on save. And there is no option to delete the extra groups created. (I deleted them in the mysql table).

Issue 3 - After deleting the extra groups from mysql table - I went to this group and click on "Edit group" . Made some changes and saved. Now when I saw the group display list - again one additional group was created. Instead of saving same record, it created new record (additional group with same details).

Issue 4 - The Private Group buttons below - both are same color and cannot make out when it is switched on or off. (Could this be CSS of my template? If yes, please help with customer override of this CSS)

Please help.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 19 of 19 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai