Profile - Profiles

paxxus
paxxus
  • paxxus
  • 4 months ago

Hi

I need a little help here.

I have two usergroups with slightly different acess levels (Members and Business) and depending on how they register they have respective usergroup. Using the "normal" register page they will be in the members usergroup and if they use the registration for business they will have be in the business usergroup.So far so good.

In sociable I have created various fields and fields group and I have added them to the two different profiles (members->ID1 and business->ID2), members and business. Now it starts to be a little tricky here, because if I mark both the profiles "featured" when they register on the site (doesnt matter if normal registration or the business registration is used) they will end up with profile which have the ID1 the other profile, with ID2 is not being used.

If I make only members as featured both the usergroups will end up having the members profile (fields and fields group) and I cant't add the other profile to the user in the business usergroup.

Q1: How can I, automatically, add the different profiles to respectvly usergroup?

Q2: How do I add a profile manually to a usergroup (if Q1 is not doable)?

PS/
a little bug here alsoo, if I, in profile, click on the "star" to make any profile featured it jumps to the menu "Groups" instead.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai