themiscrime
  • themiscrime
  • 3 months ago

Hi,
this is my problem with AcyMailing add-on for Community Surveys:

The Global Survey URL, WORKS
Unique Survey URLs to manually send invitations, WORKS

but

Link generated by AcyMailing plugin for Community Surveys and sent via email, DOES NOT WORK

This is the message after clicking the link in the email (for example Gmail)

"Redirect warning"
"The displayed page is trying to direct you to an invalid URL (http: //? IdU = 1)"

This is the <tr> tag which contains link in the Acymailing email:

===============

<tr id="dynamicContent1" class="acym__wysid__column__element ui-draggable"

data-dynamic="{survey:1| display:title,intro| wrap:0}"

style="position: relative; top: inherit; left: inherit; right: inherit; bottom: inherit; height: auto;"

data-plugin="plgAcymSurvey">

<td class="large-12 acym__wysid__column__element__td"><span

class="acym__tooltip acym__dynamics__preview">Preview<span class="acym__tooltip__text wysid_tooltip">This

is a preview, the content that will be sent can be seen on the summary page</span></span>

<div class="acymailing_content"><a href="{LOADSURVEY:1}" target="_blank" name="content-1"

style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 241);">

<h2 class="acym_title"

style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 30px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">

Prova survey</h2>

</a>

<div class="acydescription">

<p

style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-break: break-word;">

Contenuto della Survey - Descrizione della Survey</p>

</div><br>

</div>

<div class="plugin_loader" style="display: none;"><i class="fa acymicon-spin acymicon-circle-o-notch">‍</i>

</div><i style="display: none;">‍</i>

</td>

</tr>

==================

Please help me.

Thank you

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 1 of 1 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai