Consolidated report not showing to public

P. Visser
P. Visser
  • P. Visser
  • 3 months ago

Hi,

We didn't use Community Survey for a while and didn't have an active subscription anymore. Now we started to use it again and I ran into a problem. Probably because we had an older version, so I bought a new subscription but the problem stays. We are using version 5.5.2 now in Joomla version 3.9.22.

I would like to display a Consolidated Report but it's only visible to existing administrator accounts (super users) but not to public. A new user with superuser permissions doesn't see it either, only a couple of longtime admins can see the report after they log on.

I did exactly the same as before but I can't get it to work. What did I do? Created a survey of course, created a Community Survey Consolidated Report module (with the ID of the survey inside) and created an article to call the module based on {loadmoduleid xx}. It's all based on public permissions on our testsite. The article is: http://tst.afdeling8gou.nl/index.php/enquetes/2501-testenquete

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm stuck. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Peter.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 7 of 7 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai