Different Outcome Pages

Category: Community Surveys one year ago

Hello,

I have this question. Can I have a different Outcome thank you pages or different redirect url's depending on the options someone chooses on the survey?

Thank you.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Different Outcome Pages

by » one year ago

The different thank you page cannot be shown based on user input. However you can show different page in the survey based on user input using conditional rules. You can add your content in page header type question and show that page. However the user has to click on finish button to complete the survey. 

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools

by » one year ago

Ok. 

1. But in order to have a different "question page" do it has to be the next question or it can go at the end?

Example: From 5 questions, can I make that if someone answers "x" in question 2, it can show a final question 6? Or maybe if they answer "y" show a final question 7? After they answer 3, 4 and 5?

2. Do you know if I can have these different Outcomes pages using Community Quizzes?

Thanks!

by » one year ago

Yes. you can chain the conditional rules to do this. example:

• Questions 1,2,3,4,5 show on first page
    • Add 2 conditional rules in question 2:-  to show a page 2 with question 6 for x, to show page 3 with question 7
    • Add conditional rules on question 6 and 7 to finalize the survey when they answer it or do not answer.

You can have questions 6 and 7 on the same page as well but it is your choice.

Community Quiz do not have the conditional rules support.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.