Several problems with Surveys

f.uhlig@blueprint-grafik.de
f.uhlig@blueprint-grafik.de
  • f.uhlig@blueprint-grafik.de
  • 8 months ago

Hi there.

We just purchased Community Surveys, but have some problems/questions. I couldn´t find answers in other forum-topics.

1) Email to Admin only via CronJob?
Is it right, that sending email to admin after user has done the survey only works via cronjob/queue?

2) Bug: Everlasting Please-Wait-field while saving
When I edit a survey (question) and wanna save, I got an everlasting "Please wait.." field. Saving works, but "Please wait.."-field does not disapear (screenshot). I need to leave survey and go back there again.
How to repair it/what is wrong?

please wait bug

3) Bug? Customize CSS output
Withing questions there´s a tab for "customize" css and possibilities for putting classes "Question CSS Class", "Title CSS Class" and "Description CSS Class".
But when I use them (see screenshot)... in frontend they does not appear. Is it a bug? Or is it a setting? How to customize the output?

customize css

4) Bug or setting? Back-Button and conditions
My survey is somethinlg like that:
a. chose "male" or "female"
b. > if "male" > page chose "male outfit"
   > if female > page chose "female outfit"
c. chose colors
>>>> when I use the "go back"-button, survey does not remember, what I have chose before. E.g. when I took female > female-outfit >.... BACK BUTTON ... then "male-outfit" is shown.

How to get it right?

5) How to put extra content for questions?
I like to do multiple (checkbox) and/or single-selection (radio) question. But I´d like to make it look better: not only single-line-text or image, but instead some selfmade html-tags (maybe div-container with styling, image and some written lines).
How to do that? It really should look some nice... and e.g. when I want to have multi-select for some colors, I´d love to have some css-styled html-tags with "background-color: #ff00ff" and so on.
How to do that?

Thanks alot
Carsten Husemann

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 15 of 15 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai