Show a message after completion

dairo
dairo
  • dairo
  • 4 months ago

Hello, I've been using Community Surveys for a while and like it. I just got the Community Quiz and create my first quiz.

1. I don't understand the "marks system" vs "response (correct answer) system" Is there more info about I can read? I want to grade my students for each complete correct answer and I would like them to know the percentage of correct answers they got.

2. I want to create a free quiz (not my students) but I want to collect their info (name and email). What would be the best way to do this? 

3. How can I show a message "Congratulations you passed" At the end without showing all the answers?  Also, how does the "Scorewise Messages" show? Do I need to create a message for each 1 point up to TOTAL POINTS (100 points = 100 messages) or how can I select a message from 10 to 30 points o 1 to 3 correct answers?

4. Where can I see the explanation of the data show at the end and can I decide if I want to show only certain values? (see image attached)

Thanks.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 7 of 7 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai