plg_jsuserpolls.zip showing errors

linkzzone
linkzzone
  • linkzzone
  • 11 months ago
I use jomsocial v2.6.2 and i dont have issues with it. Moreover, I have been using it for sometime now. However, after successfully installing community polls v3.1.0 and its associated plugins, i started having some errors on my website frontpage or jomsocial profile page to be precise.

I realized that the problem i had was from the plg_jsuserpolls.zip(community polls) plugin that i installed because when i disable that plugin I get no issues on my page. But when i enable it, I get the following error:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 216

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 233

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 244

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 244

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 253

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 259

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 265

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 271

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 278

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 285

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/community/www/www/components/com_cjlib/framework/functions.php on line 292

Kindly help with the issue.

thanks

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai