Hide Results or 1 option only

MGW
MGW
  • MGW
  • 14 months ago
Hi

I'm using this component as it seems the best tool for the job in running a talent contest!

Being able to embed videos is excellent and allows me to run an online singing competition using YouTube videos and have people vote / rate for the winner.

I need to make modifications though:

I need to do one of the following 3 things:

1) Most preferably; I'd like to be able to provide only 1 option instead of the forced 2. This is because I want people to "Vote" for a video so there isn't really a 2nd option.

OR

2) If this isn't possible; I can get around it by adding "Like" or "Dislike" as the options. However, I'd like to be able to hide option 2 in the results and the graph; and so only display the number of "Likes" or "Votes" that a poll has.

OR

3) If none of that is possible; just totally remove the results completely so no results are shown to anybody at any time and they are only visable via the back end. I imagine I could just remove code from the core files in this instance?

Hope you can help me! Great piece of kit!

Martin

2)

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai