Jquery errors, problems with functionality

deem
deem
  • deem
  • 12 months ago
Hello, I've installed latest CA component on joomla 1.7. I thought there maybe a problem with compatability so I installed clean joomla 1.7 on localhost, corejoomla jquery plugin 1.6.2, and the 1.8.2 version of the component.

The issues are:
By default after installation the editor in CA configuration is BBCode editor. After submitting a question and an answer from frontpage I go to backend. There in "Answers" if I press "edit" on the answer nothing happens. Just the loading gif and in firebug console I get "tinyMCE is not defined". Of course its chosen as default in system configuration of joomla.

Now if I switch from BBCode editor to default - Pressing edit does open the wysiwyg. But the firebug shows another error: "r.parser is undefined". And after editing pressing save pops another error in firebug: "$("#answer_" + id).effect is not a function", though the edit is saved, the loading gif near the save button will not end.

I also tried using latest JCE - same problems. I remind again its absolutely clean install of joomla with only corejoomla jquery plugin and CA component.

Thanks

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 2 of 2 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai