jQuery Plugin BUG

deem
deem
  • deem
  • 12 months ago
Hello we just bought the community answers component. After install the "ask it" button didn't work. So with firebug I saw that the js files are not loaded (not found). In "jquery.php" all links to jquery files are wrong, here is an example:
$document->addScript(JURI::root( true ).'//cdn.shondalai.com/plugins/corejoomla/jquery/jquery.noconflict.js');

but the js files are in jquery folder inside "/plugins/corejoomla/jquery/jquery/" folder so the above code should look like this:
$document->addScript(JURI::root( true ).'//cdn.shondalai.com/plugins/corejoomla/jquery/jquery/jquery.noconflict.js');

I use it on joomla 1.7 dont know if it has something to do with it, but I doubt that.
-----------------

Also I looked inside that "jquery.php" file and I dont understand why the libraries are loaded from the site instead of google api location. I'd expect at least a possibility in backend to choose where I want to load them from..

Thanks

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 3 of 3 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai