Answer Anywhere?

Category: Feature Requests 11 years ago
I like the pollanywere very much, and wondering if it is possible to have something like this for CA.

But the first question would be what people would like to embed from CA?

For me, I would like to embed open and popular resolved questions from defined category selected. from the embed website, user can answer questiona directly or see resolved questions. but if they want to ask questions, they will be directed back to main site for login first.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Answer Anywhere?

by » 11 years ago

Users can share the list of questions like any other content as they are simple urls. However having an entire answering system as embeddable, is somewhat different.

I think sharing the latest questions just like Google news would be a better option than it. What do you say?

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools

by » 11 years ago

sharing the list of resolved questions, then redirect to main site for answers display is ok.

but what I was wondering is to improve the number of answers for questions by allow people to answer directly from embeded website for open questions.

Let's say I have category: business and hleath in main site. it would be great is someone running a business or hleath website can easily show the related popular resolved questions as well as answering.

I don't know if this is the best way to do it, just sharing what I have in mind.

by » 11 years ago

I am not sure on how to go about it. I need to analyze it a little.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.