attached files

Category: CjForum 7 months ago

Hello,

Cannot display the file attached to a post ?!

When creating a new subject or when answering the files attach function is present.

After selecting a file and saving the subject, the browser grinds much more time. Once saved, the attached file does not appear for download.

On the other hand, on the CJforum forum of your website, a post indicates the save location of the attached files:

media »cjforum» attachments

However, this directory does not exist at home !?

What can be done to make this function, attach a file, work correctly?

thanks in advance,

Thank you in advance

Regards

Dom

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: attached files

by » 7 months ago

It looks like the installer could not create the folder /media/cjforum/attachments. Make sure your webserver user has the write permissions on the folders to create them. As a workaround, create this folder (with permissions 644 in linux). 

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/corejoomla
    If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 
    CjForum | Polls | Answers | Quizzes | Quotes | GPS Tools

by » 7 months ago

Hi,

Under "medias /", I made a mistake by confusing the two directories "com_cjforum /" and "cjforum /" (oops)

Joomla has access to these two directories.

Under "cjforum /", there is "attachments /". In the latter, there are already files present ...

On the other hand, and for some reason that I do not understand, the new attachments to posts are no longer registered, why?

Regards

Dom

Thank you in advance

Regards

Dom

by » 7 months ago

Can you send me your website and admin user details via contact us form so that I can check your site?

If you use our extensions, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
    Sociable | Surveys | 

by » 7 months ago

Hi,

Sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards

Thank you in advance

Regards

Dom

by » 7 months ago

As discussed with you, the issue is resolved after upgrading to the latest version.

Sociable | Surveys | 

Thank you said by: Dominique Desagneaux, Lea Moretti

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.