Does Not Update

Jlar
Jlar
  • Jlar
  • 8 months ago

Dear Maverick,

My website, jgli.net, is running on Joomla! 3.6.2.

Why is it I am getting an error message below when I tried to update the Community Poll?

Warning

Update path does not exist.

Error updating COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_TYPE_.

Notice

Before updating ensure that the update is compatible with your Joomla! installation.

Community Polls Package

Site

Package

N/A

Update

https://www.corejoomla.com/media/autoupdates/communitypolls/details.xml

This is the 5th time, I think, that I wrote you about the same error message. Don’t you think, you need to talk to Joomla people so the Community Polls Package will be more compatible with any Joomla! version when it is updating?

Thanks and regards.

0 0 1 96 553 Journal GlobaLinks 4 1 648 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Jlar

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai