Multiple pre-sales questions

goodtalk
goodtalk
  • goodtalk
  • 3 months ago

I'm most interested in user points and badges right now but I might expand into areas in the near future that would make the Sociable extension more useful on my site.

I also see a new option to choose four extensions in a package.  This is a welcome offer instead of committing to the whole bundle.

For now here are some questions I hope you can help me with:

1. Can badges and user points extend beyond corejoomla components to all extensions and actions I have already installed?  In particular I need the points and badges to extend to, or work with jReviews, Easyblog and JFBconnect (from Sourcecoast)

2. Is it possible to not use anything else in Sociable besides the user points and badges?

3. What's the advantage of CjForum over the forum in Socialble?

4. Can the profile plugin work with Membership Pro from JoomDonation?  Specifically if users pick a payment plan from Membership Pro can their choice be reflected in their user profile?

5. Can I put together a custom selection for a specialty bundle?

Thanks for your attention.

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 5 of 5 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai