Can Community Quiz Component Do This?

PhoenixUK
PhoenixUK
  • PhoenixUK
  • 8 months ago

Hi Mav,

I'd like to see if your Community Quiz can do the following in it's Vanilla flavour please?

I need to create let's call it a 'Risk Assessment' which is predominantly question and text based but may need images to explain things but it's essentially a quizz.

Question 1 - With Single Answer and max score of 10

Question 2 - With Multiple Answer and max score of 5

End of Quizz with the following output.

A numerical total score is fine but I need to attach my site's paid services / products names to the questions if that makes sense, so the final output would be something like;

Question 1 scored with 10 total - this means you are advised to choose X service

Question 2 scored with 5 total - this means you are advised to choose Y service

I hope you can understand my methodology above but if not, as this is an incredibly important item I need to find a component solution for, that's as close to the above - please DO ask me anything additional, for you to understand my needs and fingers crossed the above can be delivered with your quizz component.

P.S. I'm wondering if the above requirement, can be served with Conditional states added to each Question, Answer and the overall outcome?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Access to viewing replies is restricted.
Showing 4 of 4 replies
You do not have permissions for replying to this topic.
Confirm delete? This action is irreversible and the data will be deleted permanently. Do you want to continue? Confirm Add New Delete Unpublish Cancel Import Uninstall The selected item successfully deleted.
Shondalai